2022 Milestones National Autism Conference
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
The resources and information in the Milestones Autism Resources Center are meant to be a reference, and should not be considered comprehensive or an endorsement or recommendation of any providers, methodologies or services from any of the groups, agencies or companies listed. We urge you to make independent judgment when selecting a professional to assist you. We provide guiding questions to help you think through what is right for your situation.
Person: Holly Reimann, MA CCC-SLP (Owner & Program Director)
Agency: Peak Potential Therapy
Public insurance, Private insurance, Private Pay, Waivers
M.I.L.E. is a life skills enrichment program developed for teens transitioning into independent living who wish to pursue activities they find interesting, meaningful, enriching, and helpful for everyday living.
The M.I.L.E. Life Skills Program:
- focuses on the client’s Individual goals or goals from his/her IEP or ISP
- develops or maintains personal, cognitive, social, behavior, or physical skills
- improves an individual’s opportunity for full participation and inclusion
- in the community
- promotes independence
- provides one-on-one or group instruction
- all abilities with or without a diagnosis, family, and friends can attend also
The program is for individuals ages 14 and up and provides one-and-one and group instruction.
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200