2022 Milestones National Autism Conference
Learn More



Milestones Autism Resources

4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128

Phone: (216) 464-7600

Home Resources Community Resource Center Geauga County Parent Mentor
« back to search results

Geauga County Parent Mentor

The resources and information in the Milestones Autism Resources Center are meant to be a reference, and should not be considered comprehensive or an endorsement or recommendation of any providers, methodologies or services from any of the groups, agencies or companies listed. We urge you to make independent judgment when selecting a professional to assist you. We provide guiding questions to help you think through what is right for your situation.

Person: Michelle C. Frygier (Parent Mentor)
Phone: 440.635.6713
Agency: ESC of the Western Reserve
Email: mfrygier@escwr.org
Website: https://www.escwr.org/ParentMentor.aspx

The Geauga County Parent Mentor provides services to five school districts consisting of Berkshire, Cardinal, Chardon, Kenston and West Geauga.

The Ohio Parent Mentor Project is funded through grants from the Ohio Department of Education and is no cost to families or districts. A Parent Mentor is the parent of a child or children with a disability who is employed by the local Educational Service Center to help families and school districts by providing support, information, and training services.

Since it is vital that districts and families work together in a positive and productive fashion to benefit all students that are served by an IEP, 504 plan or with any special accommodation, the Parent Mentor is available to facilitate communication between families, teachers, and administrators, all the essential people of the child's planning team. Working together, as a unified team, can empower your child to succeed, not only in school, but in the years to come.

Photo Gallery

1 of 22

Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.

Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!

Call: (216) 464-7600 x200