2022 Milestones National Autism Conference
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
Enjoy on-demand access to all 80 conference sessions and earn CEUs through August 15.
Not registered yet? Sign up today! You can still enjoy it all!
Here is a how-to video on how to register
Join 1,400 professionals, family members and autistic individuals at the virtual 20th Milestones Conference! Earn CEUs in 12 disciplines, 80 sessions, 120 speakers, networking, a virtual Art Show and Expo Hall.
Watch what you want when you want, and gain the professional development you need, all from the comfort of home!
- Virtual sessions for professionals, family members and self-advocates
- Continuing Education in multiple disciplines for autism professionals
- A virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Expo
- Opportunities to network with fellow attendees and speakers
- A virtual art exhibit featuring the work of autistic artists from across the globe
- Spanish translation available for select sessions and keynote
-PLUS NEW SUMMER FEATURE-
Milestones 20th Anniversary Bonus Track!
Featuring 20 of our most popular sessions from last year's conference!
(Please note: No CEUs are available for these 2021 sessions.)
Registration now open!
FAQs, conference policies, and conference committees
Information about sessions and audiences, keynote and speaker bios, and continuing education
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200