2022 Milestones National Autism Conference
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
Celebrating 20 years of educating, coaching and connecting.
Over the past two decades, the Milestones National Autism Conference has served as a proud convener of the entire autism community, providing a trusted, welcoming space to learn, network and raise the bar for what is possible.
Join us virtually June 15-16, 2022, for our 20th anniversary as we reflect on the impact we've made together and look ahead to the work that is left to do.
Experience interactive, evidence-based sessions, engage with experts in the field, and gain valuable professional development all from the comfort of home.
Scholarships available! Apply here
Full session schedule coming this spring.
- Virtual sessions for professionals, family members and self-advocates
- Continuing Education in multiple disciplines for autism professionals
- A virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Expo
- Opportunities to network with fellow attendees and speakers
- A virtual art exhibit featuring the work of autistic artists from across the globe
- Spanish translations for select sessions
Registration now open!
Sponsorship opportunities are available at all levels
A variety of Exhibitor and Advertising opportunities available!
FAQs, conference policies, and conference committees
Information about sessions and audiences, keynote and speaker bios, and continuing education
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200