2022 Milestones National Autism Conference
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
Celebrating 20 years of educating, coaching and connecting.
Over the past two decades, the Milestones National Autism Conference has served as a proud convener of the entire autism community, providing a trusted, welcoming space to learn, network and raise the bar for what is possible.
Join us virtually June 15-16, 2022, for our 20th anniversary as we reflect on the impact we've made together and look ahead to the work that is left to do.
Experience interactive, evidence-based sessions, engage with experts in the field, and gain valuable professional development all from the comfort of home.
Watch what you want when you want, and gain the professional development you need, with on-demand access to all conference sessions through August 15th.
Scholarships available! Apply here
- Virtual sessions for professionals, family members and self-advocates
- Continuing Education in multiple disciplines for autism professionals
- A virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Expo
- Opportunities to network with fellow attendees and speakers
- A virtual art exhibit featuring the work of autistic artists from across the globe
- Spanish translation available for select sessions and keynote
Registration now open!
Sponsorship opportunities are available at all levels
A variety of Exhibitor and Advertising opportunities available!
The overview of the conference schedule to help you plan your time.
FAQs, conference policies, and conference committees
Information about sessions and audiences, keynote and speaker bios, and continuing education
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200