2021 Milestones National Autism Conference
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
June 16 - 17, 2021
Experience the nation’s leading autism event, hear from world-class experts and earn professional development all from the comfort of home. It’s the same conference you know and love, now in a convenient virtual format. Register now to gain practical strategies to use at work, school, home and in your communities.
- 90+ virtual sessions for professionals, family members and self-advocates
- On-demand access to sessions and professional development through August 15
- Continuing Education in multiple disciplines for all autism professionals
- Spanish translations available for select sessions
- Opportunities to network with fellow attendees and speakers
- A virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Expo with give-aways
- A virtual art exhibit featuring the work of artists with ASD from across the globe
Registration now open!
FAQs, conference policies, and conference committees
Information about sessions and audiences, keynote and speaker bios, and continuing education
The Bennett and Donna Yanowitz Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Federation of Cleveland
Bobby Fund of the Jewish Federation of Cleveland
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200