NOW VIRTUAL! Milestones National Autism Conference
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
June 11 - 16, 2020
WE’RE GOING VIRTUAL!
Same great content, delivered straight to you.
In light of recent events, Milestones Autism Resources has transitioned our 18th annual conference to a fully virtual experience this year! Access the same great content, hear from world-class experts and earn professional development all from the comfort of your computer, phone or tablet.
View more than 90 sessions, two keynotes, a sponsor and exhibitor expo and networking breakouts to engage with fellow attendees and speakers.
We are proud to offer the same annual conference you know and love, now with multiple virtual package options.
We hope you will join us June 11-16 for practical strategies to use at work, school, home and in your communities. #TogetherWeCan create a Milestones conference experience like never before.
See you online! Full session details here.
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor, Exhibitor or Advertiser, Contact Vanetta Perry for more information.
Registration is open! Save today with discounted group rates!
Register by May 31st for the chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card!
- 90+ virtual sessions from professionals, family members and self-advocates
- 140 speakers from across the US
- 10 curated tracks, tailored to attendees’ interests and needs
- Select LIVE sessions - engage with experts in real time
- Continuing Education in 12 disciplines (applications pending)
- On-demand access to sessions and professional development through August 31!
- Networking events to meet fellow attendees and speakers
- A virtual sponsor and exhibitor expo
Register for our first virtual conference!
Become a Sponsor for our 2020 Conference!
Become an Exhibitor or Advertiser for our 2020 Conference!
The overview of the conference schedule to help you plan your time.
FAQs, conference policies, and conference committees
Information about 100+ sessions, 10 tracks, speaker bios, CEU's and the conference schedule.
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200