2022 Milestones National Autism Conference
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
This month and every month, Milestones is grateful for our supporters who make our work possible. Please consider selecting Milestones Autism Resources as your charity when shopping on AmazonSmile.
When using AmazonSmile, 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products will be donated to Milestones and support our core services.
Interested? Here's some information to help you get started.
Yes, I use AmazonSmile and want to make Milestones my charity of choice:
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com
2. Select "Account and Lists" then click "Your Account"
3. Click "Change your AmazonSmile Charity" under "Other Programs"
4. Type Milestones Autism Resources when asked to pick your charitable organization and click "Search," then select us as youor charity.
5. Start shopping and supporting Milestones!
You can also change this setting by hovering over your currently supported charity listed under the product search bar on the home screen and click "Change"
I'm not familiar with this - what's AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop with Amazon. It is the same Amazon you know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice!
How to get started:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Search and select Milestones Autism Resources to receive donations when you make a purchase
4. Start shopping!
It's very easy to shop on Amazon thinking you're logged in to AmazonSmile. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping!
We thank you in advance for taking this small and simple step to support families in our local autism community.
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200