2021 Milestones National Autism Conference
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
June 16 - 17, 2021
Registration is now open for the 19th annual Milestones National Autism Conference, June 16-17, 2021.
Experience the nation’s leading autism event, hear from world-class experts and earn professional development all from the comfort of home. It’s the same conference you know and love, now in a convenient virtual format. Register now to gain practical strategies to use at work, school, home and in your communities.
Scholarships available! Apply here. Full session schedule coming this spring.
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor, Exhibitor or Advertiser, please contact Vanetta Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 70+ virtual sessions from professionals, family members and self-advocates
- On-demand access to sessions and professional development through August 15
- Select LIVE sessions – engage with experts in real time
- Continuing Education in multiple disciplines for all autism professionals
- Sesiones en espanol
- Networking opportunities to meet fellow attendees and speakers
- A virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Expo
Registration now open!
Sponsorship opportunities are available at all levels
A variety of Exhibitor and Advertising opportunities available!
FAQs, conference policies, and conference committees
Information about sessions and audiences, keynote and speaker bios, and continuing education
The Bennett and Donna Yanowitz Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Federation o
Bobby Fund of the Jewish Federation of Cleveland
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200