Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Phone: (216) 464-7600
Thank you to everyone from across the globe who joined us for the 19th annual Milestones National Autism Conference!
We hope you will join us next year to celebrate our 20th!
- 89 virtual sessions for professionals, family members and self-advocates
- Continuing Education in multiple disciplines for all autism professionals
- Spanish translations available for select sessions
- Opportunities to network with fellow attendees and speakers
- A virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Expo
- A virtual art exhibit featuring the work of artists with ASD from across the globe
We hope you will join us in 2022 to celebrate our 20th year! Details coming this fall.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at all levels
FAQs, conference policies, and conference committees
Information about sessions and audiences, keynote and speaker bios, and continuing education
Bobby Fund of the Jewish Federation of Cleveland
The Bennett and Donna Yanowitz Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the Jewish Federation of Cleveland
1 of 22
Need assistance? Let Milestones be your local guide.
Unsure of where to start? Call our free Helpdesk with your questions, and we will do the research for you!
Call: (216) 464-7600 x200