Nationwide Children's Hospital Family ECHO series
April 12, 2021 from 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Sponsor: Nationwide Children's Hospital
Family ECHO uses ZOOM technology to connect you with a team of interdisciplinary experts for presentation and discussion on topics related to improving and managing behaviors, family supports, executive function, self-care, and healthcare for children and youth with developmental disabilities including autism. Family ECHO follows the ECHO model offering an “all teach, all learn” environment and provides resources and session recordings for participants.
Who can participate in Family ECHO:
- Parents, family members and caregivers of individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Parent / professionals working in the disability field
- Healthcare professionals working directly with families
April 12th BEHAVIOR: Managing children with developmental disabilities who are frequently grouchy, cranky, and irritable
April 29th BEHAVIOR: Self-Monitoring – Increasing independence and decreasing the need for adult supervision
May 11th FAMILY SUPPORT: Fostering the Unique Role of Siblings in the Family
May 25th FAMILY SUPPORT: Summer Ideas and Resources
- Earn certificates of attendance through this interactive, case-based learning series
- Learn with interdisciplinary providers
- Participate in a 60-minute session using a virtual platform
- Review case vignette presentations and participate in interactive discussion and recommendations.