Job / Posted November 05, 2021
Milestones Autism Resources is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of autistic individuals, families, caregivers and professionals by educating, coaching, and connecting them to trusted resources.
We offer candidates the chance to make an immediate impact as part of an engaged, passionate team that presents an annual regional conference for 1,200, curates a website of over 1,000 resources, provides a free helpdesk, and offers consultation services and trainings.
- Be part of mission driven organization: Improving the lives of autistic individuals
- Help to change the trajectory for autistic individuals by helping them reach their full potential
- Support outcomes toward independence in home, school and community
Job Description: The Training Coordinator will work within a team structure, with the goal of more effectively reaching out to, partnering with, and serving all autistic people and the broader autism community.
- Train health care providers, educators, first responders in an effort to decrease the gap in diagnosis and service of autistic children from diverse backgrounds
- Staff Program/Diversity Task Force, provide communication, work with chair to plan meetings, etc.
- Conduct autism-awareness informational sessions in community settings in order to reduce barriers to access.
- Develop online resources and materials
- Provide training to professionals working with autistic individuals
- Compile evaluations and other administrative duties as needed
- Other Duties as specified
Interested applicants should apply for this position through Indeed.com.